New Jersey Online Gambling
- Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, Betfair is an experienced Internet gaming operator with over four million customers worldwide, and is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange.
- Betfair runs TVG, the largest legal wagering website and horse racing network in the US, having offered online horse race wagering for 20 years.
- Betfair pioneered and operates the world’s leading betting exchange, in addition to a full suite of sportsbook and casino gaming products in jurisdictions where permitted to do so.
- For more information on Betfair, please visit the Betfair Corporate Site
About Betfair Casino
- In February 2013, Governor Chris Christie signed a bill that permitted Internet gambling in New Jersey.
- This bill marked the advent of legal Internet gambling, under the regulation of the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- Betfair online casino in NJ is one of the first operators to offer this service, under an agreement with Golden Nugget Atlantic City LLC, a New Jersey Internet Gambling permit holder.